- Creamy Cleanser – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
- Hydrating Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
- Hydrate: Therapeutic Oat Milk Mask –Apply a quarter-sized amount to the area of treatment using a fan brush. For best results gently massage the mask into the skin with gloved hands. Use the scale of 1-10 to gauge sensitivity. Fan the skin to keep the patient cool. Allow the mask to remain on the skin for up to 10 minutes. Remove completely with moisten cotton squares.
- Hydrating Toner –Apply with a cotton pad to the skin. This step gives the skin an extra boost of hydration.
- Customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s concerns and skincare goals. A suggested combination if targeting sensitive dry skin is to combine one to two pumps of both Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum and Dual Action Redness Relief and apply to the entire area of treatment.
Retinoid booster (Optional)
- Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
- SilkcoatⓇ Balm and Hydrator Plus SPF 30 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.