- Facial Wash – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
- Nutrient Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Assess sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
- Sensi Peel®
- Before using, gently agitate the product. Apply the first layer with a cotton pad.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Fan the skin to keep the patient cool between layers. If the patient responds six or higher, do not proceed with another layer. If the patient’s response is between one and five, proceed with another layer.
- Wait until the patient’s sensitivity begins to subside before applying the next layer. The patient will begin to rate lower on the scale of one to ten approximately one to five minutes after each layer is applied.
- The total number of layers is determined by the needs, goals, and individual sensitivity of the patient.
- The maximum number of layers is four.
- Customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s concerns and skincare goals. A suggested combination is to combine one to two pumps of both Hydrating Serum and Dual Action Redness Relief and a pea-size amount of C&E Advanced and apply to the entire area of treatment.
Retinoid Booster (Optional)
- Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
- ReBalance and Hydrator Plus SPF 30– Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.