- BPO 5% Cleanser and Creamy Cleanser – Combine equal parts and cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
- Nutrient Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Assess sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
- Clarify: Therapeutic Salicylic Acid Mask and Hydrate: Therapeutic Oat Milk Mask – In a peel dish mix equal parts of the masks and apply with a fan brush to the entire face. Use the scale of 1 to 10 to gauge sensitivity. Allow mask to remain on the skin for up to 10 minutes. Remove completely with cotton pads moisten with warm water.
- Hydrating Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to remove any excess. Allow the skin to dry.
- After removing the mask, customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s particular concerns and skincare goals. For example, if the patient’s acne is grade 1 or 2, Acne Gel may be applied; If acne is grade 3 or 4, Acne Cream may be applied. A suggested combination to hydrate the skin and soothe any inflammation from breakouts or residual redness would be to blend one or two pumps each of Anti-Redness Serum blended with Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum and applied to the treatment area.
Retinoid Booster (optional)
6. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
7. Clearskin, ReBalance and Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure. (Hydrator Plus Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 may be used if skin is dry).