- Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. IPL – Administer IPL according to manufacture guidelines.
4. ExLinea® Peptide Smoothing Serum – Apply one to two pumps to areas of facial expression wrinkling to reduce the depth of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum – Apply one two pumps to plump and firm the skin through increased hydration.
6. Vitamin b3 Brightening Serum – Apply one to two pumps to reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone while improving skin barrier function.
7. Dual Action Redness Relief – Apply one to two pumps to calm the skin and reduce inflammation.
Retinoid booster (optional)
7. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
11. Silkcoat® Balm and Sheer Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 45 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA/UVB rays.