- Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. Revitalize: Therapeutic Papaya Mask – Apply a quarter-sized amount to the area of treatment using a fan brush. Allow the mask to remain on the skin for up to 5 minutes. Remove completely with cotton squares moisten with warm water.
4. LED – Administer LED according to manufacture guidelines.
5. Sensi Peel®
- Before using, gently agitate the product. Apply the first layer with a cotton pad.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Fan the skin to keep the patient cool between layers. If the patient responds 6 or higher, do not proceed with another layer. If the patient’s response is between 1 and 5, proceed with another layer.
- Wait until the patient’s sensitivity begins to subside before applying the next layer. The patient will begin to rate lower on the scale of 1 – 10 approximately one to five minutes after each layer is applied.
- The total number of layers is determined by the needs, goals and individual sensitivity of the patient.
- The maximum number of layers is two when incorporating with LED.
6. Pigment Gel® HQ Free – Apply one to two pumps to areas of discoloration to promote an even skin tone.
7. C&E Advanced and Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum – Apply a pea-sized amount of C&E Advanced with one two pumps of Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum to protect from free radical damage and plump and firm the skin through increased hydration.
8. Vitamin b3 Brightening Serum – Apply one to two pumps to reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone while improving skin barrier function.
9. Dual Action Redness Relief – Apply one to two pumps to calm the skin and reduce inflammation.
Retinoid booster (optional)
10. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
11. ReBalance and Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA/UVB rays.