- Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. RF – Administer RF according to manufacture guidelines.
4. ExLinea® Peptide Smoothing Serum – Apply one to two pumps to areas of facial expression wrinkling to reduce the depth of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Total Strength Serum – Apply one to two pumps to stimulate components of the ECM to build volume and diminish pore size.
6. C&E Advanced and Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum – Apply a pea-sized amount of C&E Advanced with one two pumps of Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum to protect from free radical damage and plump and firm the skin through increased hydration.
Retinoid booster (optional)
7. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Calm and Soothe
8. Calming Balm – Dispense one to two pumps into gloved hands. Gently massage and pat the product over the area of treatment..
Hydrate and Protect
9. ReBalance and Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA/UVB rays.