Detoxifying Pore Treatment Protocol
Clear pores, smooth skin, and reduce sebum production with this gentle and effective pore detoxifying treatment. This peel alternative delivers instant results, as well as long-term skin-clarifying benefits.
- Citric Acid an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in citrus fruits.
- Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract and Oleanolic Acid reduce sebocyte proliferation and sebum secretion. Use of this blend leads to a visible tightening of pores and reduction in shine.
- Ethyl Linoleate and Hexylresorcinol inhibit the enzyme 5-∂-reductase to reduce oil production and breakouts while also reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Glycolic Acid is an AHA that helps to break down the bonds between the cells (desmosomes) and acts as a strong degreasing agent. It is best used short-term on very oily skin types. Overuse can cause irritation, dehydration and overproduction of sebum.
- Lactic Acid an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.