1. Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Pigment Bar® – Cleanse the area of treatment, allowing the lather to remain on the skin for approximately two minutes. Remove with cotton pads dampened with warm water.
3. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Assess sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
4. Pigment Gel® HQ Free – Apply one to two pumps to areas of discoloration.
5. C&E Advanced and Vitamin b3 Brightening Serum – Apply a pea-sized amount of C&E Advanced and one to two pumps of Vitamin b3 Brightening Serum of into gloved hands and apply to the entire treatment area.
6. Retinoid Booster: Apply the appropriate retinoid booster according to your patients Fitzpatrick skin type and sensitivity. Advanced Treatment Booster, 4% Pure Retinol Peel* or 6% Retinol Peel*. Keep in mind it is recommended to first treat your patient with the Advanced Treatment Booster and if they respond well it is appropriate to apply the 4% Pure Retinol Peel at their next treatment. Keep in mind with the 4%/6% Pure Retinol Peel the patient will experience a higher degree of visible exfoliation for a week to ten days post-treatment.
Hydrate and Protect
7. ReBalance and the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
*Note: The Skin Procedure Ointment is intended to be paired with advanced treatments such as the 4%/6% Pure Retinol Peel. For daily post-procedure use, cleanse skin and apply a thin even layer over the entire face. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF.