- Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
- Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
- Microdermabrasion – Administer one pass in one direction over the entire area of treatment. One pass is recommended when combining with a professional peel. Brush off crystals with a dry cotton cosmetic pad or soft, clean powder or blush brush.
- Nutrient Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to remove any remaining skin debris or crystals. Fan the skin or allow it to dry.
5. Sensi Peel®
- Before using, gently agitate the product. Apply the first layer with a cotton pad.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Fan the skin to keep the patient cool between layers. If the patient responds 6 or higher, do not proceed with another layer. If the patient’s response is between 1 and 5, proceed with another layer.
- Wait until the patient’s sensitivity begins to subside before applying the next layer. The patient will begin to rate lower on the scale of 1 to 10 approximately one to five minutes after each layer is applied.
- The maximum number of layers of Sensi Peel® is two when incorporating with microdermabrasion.
6. Activator (Step 1) – Dispense two pumps into a small peel dish. Apply with a brush over the entire area of treatment. Allow to penetrate and dry thoroughly. The patient will feel internal warming as the skin is being stimulated. Fan the patient to keep them cool. You may proceed with the treatment once the product has absorbed and the patient’s skin is dry to the touch.
7. Detoxifier (Step 2) – Apply two pumps into gloved hands. Massage in a circular motion over the entire treatment area. Take your time with massaging the treatment area. Wait three minutes to allow product to penetrate. Remove any obvious excess by gently blotting with a tissue or with Nutrient Toner on a cotton pad.
8. ExLinea® Peptide Smoothing Serum – Apply one to two pumps to areas of expression line wrinkling.
9. Rejuvenating Serum – Apply one to two pumps to the entire area of treatment for an instant glow and antioxidant protection.
10. Vitamin B3 Brightening Serum (2 pumps) and C&E Advanced (pea-sized) – Apply the mixture to the entire treatment area to inhibit melanogenesis, improve barrier function, reduce inflammation and provide powerful antioxidant protection.
11. Oxygenator (Step 3) – Apply two pumps into gloved hands. Massage in a circular motion over the entire area of treatment. Coverage should be thin, even and thorough.
Retinoid Booster (optional)
12. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
13. ReBalance and the appropriate Hydrator Plus SPF 30 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.