1. Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Dry Skin Relief Bar® – Cleanse the area of treatment, allowing the lather to remain on the skin approximately two minutes. Rinse with moistened cotton pads.
2. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Assess sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. PCA Peel® with Hydroquinone & Resorcinol
- Before using, gently agitate the product. Apply the first layer with a cotton pad.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Fan the skin to keep the patient cool between layers. If the patient responds six or higher, do not proceed with another layer. If the patient’s response is between one and five, proceed with another layer.
- Wait until the patient’s sensitivity begins to subside before applying the next layer. The patient will begin to rate lower on the scale of one to ten approximately one to five minutes after each layer is applied.
- The total number of layers is determined by the needs, goals and individual sensitivity of the patient.
- The maximum number of layers is six.
4. Hydrating Serum – Apply one to two pumps to the area of treatment to encourage ceramide, essential fatty acid (EFA) and moisture retention.
5. Dual Action Redness Relief and Vitamin B3 Brightening Serum – Apply one to two pumps of each and apply to the area of treatment to reduce inflammation and improve barrier function.
Retinoid booster (optional)
5. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping the application even and thin. Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this professional treatment upon application, rather, they will experience a soothing sensation.
Hydrate and Protect
6. Silkcoat® Balm and Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
7. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.