MD Peel (CCl3) Treatment Protocol
MD Peel (CCl3) is a true medium-depth peel that is most suitable for those with resilient skin. This highly active treatment rejuvenates the skin and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone. Note: For physicians’ use only.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid) is a natural compound with antioxidant and anti- inflammatory properties that interferes with the internal pathways of hyperpigmentation.
- Emblica is a botanical also known as Indian gooseberry or the Malacca tree. It contains a high concentration of tannins, which have been shown to reduce discoloration and the visible signs of aging.
- Lactic Acid an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Silymarin is the extract from Milk Thistle. It is a powerful antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory benefits and has a protective effect against UVA-induced oxidative stress. It suppresses UVB-induced skin edema and the formation of sunburn cells.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) a superficial and medium-depth peeling agent that helps minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scarring