- Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. Apply preferred numbing cream to area of treatment according to manufacturer instructions.
4. Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
5. Microneedling – Administer over the entire area of treatment at 0.5 mm depth or less using Hydrating Serum.
6. Sensi Peel® (this step is not recommended if 0.5 mm depth was exceeded)
- Apply the solution to a cotton pad by placing the neck of the bottle directly onto the pad, spacing it to give a sufficient working area to complete a full-face treatment (about four to five spots on the pad). You may also apply the solution using a mask brush if preferred.
- Maximum one layer of Sensi Peel® is recommended when used in conjunction with microneedling.
7. ExLinea® Peptide Smoothing Serum – Apply one to two pumps to areas of facial expression wrinkling to reduce the depth of fine lines and wrinkles.
8. Hydrating Serum – Apply two pumps to increase hydration.
9. Rejuvenating Serum – Apply one to two pumps to the area of treatment to prevent signs of aging and protect skin cells using plant stem cell extract and growth factor.
Retinoid booster (optional)
10. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
11. ReBalance and Sheer Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 45 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA/UVB rays.