1. Facial Wash Oily/Problem and Creamy Cleanser – Combine and cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Hydrating Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Assess sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. Creamy Cleanser – Apply a small amount into gloved hands and massage into the area of treatment using gentle circular motions.
4. Hydrate: Therapeutic Oat Milk Mask – Apply a quarter-sized amount to the area of treatment using a fan brush. For best results gently massage the mask into the skin with gloved hands. Use the scale of 1-10 to gauge sensitivity. Fan the skin to keep the patient cool. Allow the mask to remain on the skin for up to 10 minutes. Remove completely with moisten cotton squares
4. Hydrating Serum and CliniCalm® 1% – Apply one to two pumps of each to the area of treatment to reduce inflammation and encourage ceramide, essential fatty acid (EFA) and moisture retention.
5. Dual Action Redness Relief and Vitamin B3 Brightening Serum – Apply one to two pumps of each and apply to the area of treatment to reduce inflammation and improve barrier function.
Retinoid booster (optional)
5. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping the application even and thin. Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this professional treatment upon application, rather, they will experience a soothing sensation.
Hydrate and Protect
6. Silkcoat® Balm and Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
7. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.