1. Creamy Cleanser – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
3. Hydrating Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
4. Revitalize: Therapeutic Papaya Mask and Hydrate: Therapeutic Oat Milk Mask – Dispense a large pea sized amount of each mask into a small peel dish and blend together with a mask brush. Apply to the entire area of treatment with a mask brush. Massage lightly into the skin for approximately three to five minutes or until fully absorbed. The client may feel some stimulation during the treatment. Fan the client to keep them cool. Use the scale of 1-10 to gauge sensitivity. Remove completely with cotton pads moistened with warm water.
6. Customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s concerns and skincare goals. A suggested combination for targeting sensitized skin is to combine one to two pumps of both Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum, Dual Action Redness Relief and a pea-size amount of C&E Advanced and apply to the entire area of treatment.
Retinoid booster (Optional)
7. Add two pumps of Advanced Treatment Booster and a pea-size of Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin into gloved hand and gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
8. Silkcoat® Balm, Calming Balm and Hydrator Plus SPF 30– Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
9. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.