1. Creamy Cleanser – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Hydrating Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. Hydrate: Therapeutic Oat Milk Mask – Apply a generous amount to the area of treatment using gloved hands massage into the skin. Use the scale of 1 to 10 to gauge sensitivity. Allow the mask to remain on the skin for up to 10 minutes. Remove completely with cotton pads moistened with warm water.
4. Customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s concerns and skincare goals. A suggested combination to target the signs of inflammation is to combine one to two pumps of both Hydrating Serum and Anti-Redness Serum and apply to the entire area of treatment. Retinoid Booster (optional)
5. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
6. ReBalance and the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
7. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.