1. Facial Wash (Creamy Cleanser may be used if the skin is dry) –Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Blemish Control Bar – Create a lather and apply to the area of treatment and allow to sit on the skin for two minutes. Remove with warm water and pat dry.
3. Nutrient Toner (Hydrating Toner may be used if the skin is dry) – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Assess sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
4. Activator (Step 1) – Dispense two pumps into a small peel dish. Apply with a brush over the entire area of treatment. Allow to penetrate and dry thoroughly. The patient will feel internal warming as the skin is being stimulated. Fan the patient to keep them cool. You may proceed with the treatment once the product has absorbed and the patient’s skin is dry to the touch.
5. Detoxifier (Step 2) – Apply two pumps into gloved hands. Massage in a circular motion over the entire treatment area. Take your time with massaging the treatment area. Wait three minutes to allow product to penetrate. Remove any obvious excess by gently blotting with a tissue or with Nutrient Toner on a cotton pad.
6. After performing the first two steps of this trio, customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s particular concerns and skincare goals.
- For example, if the patient’s acne is grade 1 or 2, Acne Gel may be applied; If acne is grade 3 or 4, Acne Cream may be applied.
- A suggested combination to soothe any redness, encourage healthy epidermal cell growth and provide light hydration would be to blend one or two pumps of each Anti-Redness Serum, Rejuvenating Serum, and Hydrating Serum and apply to the entire treatment area.
7. Oxygenator (Step 3) – Apply two pumps into gloved hands. Massage in a circular motion over the entire area of treatment. Coverage should be thin, even and thorough.
Retinoid Booster (optional)
8. Advanced Treatment Booster (two pumps) and Intensive Clarity Treatment®: 0.5% Pure Retinol Night or Intensive Age Refining Treatment®: 0.5% Pure Retinol Night (pea-sized) – Blend together and gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
Note: If this step is not performed, then Intensive Clarity Treatment®: 0.5% Pure Retinol Night or Intensive Age Refining Treatment®: 0.5% Pure Retinol Night may be applied during the correct step.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
9. ReBalance and Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
10. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.