1. Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. Activator (Step 1) – Dispense two pumps into a small peel dish. Apply with a brush over the entire area of treatment. Allow to penetrate and dry thoroughly. The patient will feel internal warming as the skin is being stimulated. Fan the patient to keep them cool. You may proceed with the treatment once the product has absorbed and the patient’s skin is dry to the touch.
4. Detoxifier (Step 2) – Apply two pumps into gloved hands. Massage in a circular motion over the entire treatment area. Take your time with massaging the treatment area. Wait three minutes to allow product to penetrate. Remove any obvious excess by gently blotting with a tissue or with Nutrient Toner on a cotton pad.
5. After performing the first two steps of this trio, customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s concerns and skincare goals. A suggested combination to target the signs of aging is to combine a pea sized amount of C&E Advanced and one to two pumps of both Total Strength Serum and apply to the entire area of treatment.
6. Oxygenator (Step 3) – Apply two pumps into gloved hands. Massage in a circular motion over the entire area of treatment. Coverage should be thin, even and thorough. Retinoid booster
7. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
8. ReBalance and the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
9. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.