1. Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Pigment Bar – Cleanse the area of treatment, allowing the lather to remain on the skin for approximately two minutes. Remove with cotton pads dampened with warm water.
3. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
4. Ultra Peel®
- Before using, gently agitate the product. Apply the first layer with a cotton pad.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Fan the skin to keep the patient cool between layers. If the patient responds six or higher, do not proceed with another layer. If the patient’s response is between one and five, proceed with another layer.
- Wait until the patient’s sensitivity begins to subside before applying the next layer. The patient will begin to rate lower on the scale of one to ten approximately one to five minutes after each layer is applied.
- The total number of layers is determined by the needs, goals and individual sensitivity of the patient.
- The maximum number of layers is four.
5. After the peel solution has been absorbed into the skin, customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s particular concerns and skincare goals. A suggested combination to target UV induced hyperpigmentation, dispense one to two pumps of Vitamin B3 Brightening Serum and C&E Advanced into gloved hands and apply to the entire treatment area
Retinoid Booster (optional)
6. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
7. ReBalance and the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
8. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster or Peptide Lip Therapy – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster or Peptide Lip Therapy to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.