1. Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Pigment Bar ® – Cleanse the area of treatment, allowing the lather to remain on the skin for approximately two minutes. Remove with cotton pads dampened with warm water.
3. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Assess sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
4. Customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s particular concerns and skincare goals. A suggested combination to target UV induced hyperpigmentation, dispense one to two pumps of Vitamin B 3 Brightening Serum and C&E Advanced with Hexylresorcinol and Silymarin into gloved hands and apply to the entire treatment area.
5. 4% Pure Retinol Peel – Before opening the packette, follow instructions regarding occluding areas where you do not want the peel to travel. Open the full packette and dispense the peel into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping the application even and thin. Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this professional treatment upon application, rather, they will experience a soothing sensation, followed by a higher degree of visible exfoliation for a week to ten days.
Hydrate and Protect
6. ReBalance and the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
7. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.
Note: The Skin Procedure Ointment is intended to be paired with advanced treatments such as the 4% Pure Retinol Peel. For daily post-procedure use, cleanse skin and apply a thin even layer over the entire face. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF.