1. Creamy Cleanser – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Dry Skin Relief Bar – Cleanse the area of treatment, allowing the lather to remain on the skin for approximately two minutes. Remove with moisten cotton pads.
3. Hydrating Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
4. Revitalize: Therapeutic Papaya Mask – Apply a generous amount to the area of treatment using gloved hands. Use the scale of 1-10 to gauge sensitivity. Allow the mask to remain on the skin for up to five minutes. Remove completely with cotton pads moisten with warm water.
5. Hydrate: Therapeutic Oat Milk Mask – Apply a quarter-sized amount to the area of treatment using a fan brush. For best results gently massage the mask into the skin with gloved hands. Use the scale of 1-10 to gauge sensitivity. Fan the skin to keep the patient cool. Allow the mask to remain on the skin for up to 10 minutes. Remove completely with moisten cotton squares.
6. Customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s concerns and skincare goals. A suggested combination for targeting sensitive skin is to combine one to two pumps of both Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum, Dual Action Redness Relief and a pea-size amount of C&E Advanced and apply to the entire area of treatment.
Retinoid booster (Optional)
7. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
8. ReBalance and the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
9. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.