1. Facial Wash – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product
may sting or tingle on some individuals. Assess sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of
one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. Revitalize: Therapeutic Papaya Mask – Apply a generous amount to area of treatment using gloved hands. Use the scale of 1 to 10 to gauge sensitivity. Allow the mask to remain on the skin for up to five minutes. Remove completely with cotton pads moisten with warm water.
4. Detoxifying Pore Treatment – Before using, gently agitate the product. Dispense a generous amount into a peel dish. Using a fan brush apply onto the area of treatment, concentrating on areas of breakouts. Using gloved hands gently massage the product into the skin for approximately five to eight minutes. You may apply more to continue the massage if the product dries on the skin.
5. Extractions – If needed you may now perform gentle extractions. Using a cotton pad, swipe the areas of extractions with Smoothing Toner to clean and soothe any inflammation that is present. Nutrient Toner can be used for sensitive skin.
6. Customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s concerns and skincare goals. A suggested combination to target menopausal skin with presentation of acne is to apply one to two pumps of Acne Gel allow to dry. Apply a pea-size amount of Intensive Clarity Treatment® :0.5% pure retinol night, to the entire area of treatment.
Retinoid Booster (optional)
7. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the
product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
8. Silkcoat Balm® and Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – Complete the
treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
9. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.