1. Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
1. Blemish Control Bar – Create a lather and apply to the area of treatment and allow to sit on the skin for two minutes. Remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Nutrient Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. Clarify: Therapeutic Salicylic Acid Mask – Apply a thin layer to the area of treatment using gloved hands, enough to cover the face. Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Allow the mask to remain on the skin for up to 10 minutes. Remove completely with cotton pads moistened with warm water.
- Note: If the patient is dry or more sensitive to the activity of this mask, you may mix it with equal parts of the Hydrate: Therapeutic Oat Milk Mask.
4. Nutrient Toner or Hydrating Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to remove any excess. Allow the skin to dry.
1. After removing the mask, customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s particular concerns and skincare goals.
- For example, if the patient’s acne is grade 1 or 2, Acne Gel may be applied; If acne is grade 3 or 4, Acne Cream may be applied.
- A suggested combination to hydrate the skin and soothe any inflammation from breakouts or residual redness would be to blend one or two pumps each of Anti-Redness Serum blended with Hydrating Serum and applied to the treatment area.
Hydrate and Protect
1. Clearskin, ReBalance and Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
2. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines. Note: Apply Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45 prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.
- Additional customization suggestion: Masks may be combined with peels; however, it is recommended to have the patient experience the mask and peel separately before combining them in the same treatment. When combined, apply the mask first, and apply the peel after the mask has been removed.