1. Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. Hydrate: Therapeutic Oat Milk Mask – Apply a quarter-sized amount to the area of treatment using a fan brush. Allow the mask to remain on the skin for up to 10 minutes. Remove completely with cotton squares moisten with warm water.
4. Ultra Peel®
- Before using, gently agitate the product. Apply the first layer with a cotton pad.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Fan the skin to keep the patient cool between layers. If the patient responds six or higher, do not proceed with another layer. If the patient’s response is between one and five, proceed with another layer.
- Wait until the patient’s sensitivity begins to subside before applying the next layer. The patient will begin to rate lower on the scale of one to ten approximately one to five minutes after each layer is applied.
- The total number of layers is determined by the needs, goals and individual sensitivity of the patient.
- The maximum number of layers is four.
5. Activator (Step 1) – Dispense two pumps into a small peel dish. Apply with a brush over the entire area of treatment. Allow to penetrate and dry thoroughly. The patient will feel internal warming as the skin is being stimulated. Fan the patient to keep them cool. You may proceed with the treatment once the product has absorbed and the patient’s skin is dry to the touch.
6. Detoxifier (Step 2) – Apply two pumps into gloved hands. Massage in a circular motion over the entire treatment area. Take your time with massaging the treatment area. Wait three minutes to allow product to penetrate. Remove any obvious excess by gently blotting with a tissue or with Nutrient Toner on a cotton pad.
7. Customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s particular concerns and skincare goals.
8. Oxygenator (Step 3) – Apply two pumps into gloved hands. Massage in a circular motion over the entire area of treatment. Coverage should be thin, even and thorough.
1. 4% Pure Retinol Peel – Before opening the packette, follow instructions regarding occluding areas where you do not want the peel to travel. Open the full packette and dispense the peel into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping the application even and thin. Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this professional treatment upon application, rather, they will experience a soothing sensation, followed by a higher degree of visible exfoliation for a week to ten days.
Hydrate and Protect
2. ReBalance and the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
3. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.