Ultra Peel® Treatment Protocol
Specially formulated to treat maturing skin, Ultra Peel® is also appropriate for many other skin types, conditions, and sensitivities. It helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone and clear complexion.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid) is a natural compound with antioxidant and anti- inflammatory properties that interferes with the internal pathways of hyperpigmentation.
- Emblica is a botanical also known as Indian gooseberry or the Malacca tree. It contains a high concentration of tannins, which have been shown to reduce discoloration and the visible signs of aging.
- Lactic Acid an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Silymarin is the extract from Milk Thistle. It is a powerful antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory benefits and has a protective effect against UVA-induced oxidative stress. It suppresses UVB-induced skin edema and the formation of sunburn cells.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) a superficial and medium-depth peeling agent that helps minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scarring