- Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Smoothing Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. Dermaplaning – Perform dermaplaning with one of the following product options depending on skin type.
- Daily Cleansing Oil is recommended for hyper-sensitive, dry skin.
- Detoxifier (Step 2 of the Oxygenating Trio®) is recommended for dry, sensitized skin that is also in need of detoxification. Keep in mind when this option is used exfoliation is not as great and can buffer the professional treatment that is applied afterwards.
Before moving on to the next step, be sure the skin is clean and dry.
4. Sensi Peel®
- Before using, gently agitate the product. Apply the first layer with a cotton pad.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Fan the skin to keep the patient cool between layers. If the patient responds 6 or higher, do not proceed with another layer. If the patient’s response is between 1 and 5, proceed with another layer.
- Wait until the patient’s sensitivity begins to subside before applying the next layer. The patient will begin to rate lower on the scale of 1 – 10 approximately one to five minutes after each layer is applied.
- The total number of layers is determined by the needs, goals and individual sensitivity of the patient.
- The maximum number of layers is two when incorporating with dermaplaning.
5. ExLinea® Pro Peptide Serum – Apply one to two pumps to areas of expression line wrinkling.
6. Hydrating Serum (1 pump) and Total Strength Serum (1 pump) – Apply the mixture to the entire treatment area to improve barrier function, provide long-term hydration, reduce inflammation and provide powerful antioxidant protection.
7. Vitamin b3 Brightening Serum – Apply one to two pumps to the area of treatment to promote an even, bright complexion.
Retinoid booster (optional)
8. Advanced Treatment Booster – Dispense two pumps into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping application even and thin.
- Use the scale of one to ten to gauge sensitivity. Most patients will not have any sensitivity to this product.
- The maximum number of layers is one.
Hydrate and Protect
11. ReBalance and Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA/UVB rays.