- Blemish Control Bar – Apply to skin, work to a lather, leaving it on for up to two minutes remove with warm water.
- Nutrient Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals.
- Purifying Mask – Apply a thin layer over the entire face. Leave on for two to five minutes depending on sensitivity. Remove with warm water and gentle circular mostions.
- Revitalizing Mask – Apply a thin even layer over the entire face. Leave on for up to five minutes. Remove with warm water and gentle circular motions.
- Acne Gel (grades 1 – 2) or Acne Cream (grades 3 – 4) – Spot treat areas of breakouts.
- Hydrating Serum – Apply one to two pumps to increase hydration and maintain optimal moisture levels.
- Anti–Redness Serum – Apply one to two pumps to help reduce redness and inflammation.
Note: All of these may be mixed together and applied at the same time.
Hydrate and Protect
- ReBalance, Clearskin and Hydrator Plus Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.