This protocol is designed for chemotherapy patients who are experiencing an uneven skin tone as a result of cancer treatments. The ingredients will gently promote an even skin tone in all skin types and ethnicities. Patients undergoing cancer treatments should consult their oncologist before starting any new skincare regimens.
- Cleanse the skin with Pigment Bar®. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply a pea sized amount of C&E Advanced and one to two pumps of Hydrating Serum to increase hydration and encourage an even skin tone.
- Apply the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product for daytime moisture and broad spectrum UV protection.
- For the lips, apply Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UV exposure.
- Cleanse the skin with a small amount of Facial Wash. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply one to two pumps of Hydrating Serum to maintain important moisture levels in the skin to minimize excessive dryness and calm skin.
- Apply one to two pumps of Vitamin b3 Brightening Serum to even overall skin tone and reduce redness.
- Apply a small amount of ReBalance for light hydration, and additional skin calming. Silkcoat® Balm may be used in addition to or in place of ReBalance to support extremely dry skin.
- For the lips, apply Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster.
Tips: Apply Hydrating Serum throughout the day to maintain hydration. Consider using maximum strength CliniCalm® 1% in seven-day intervals or as directed by a physician to reduce inflammation and irritation.