1. Creamy Cleanser – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Hydrating Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals. Asses sensitivity by asking the patient, “On a scale of one to ten, ten being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation?”
3. Hydrating Mask –Apply a quarter-sized amount to the area of treatment using a fan brush. For best results gently massage the mask into the skin with gloved hands. Use the scale of 1-10 to gauge sensitivity. Fan the skin to keep cool. Allow the mask to remain on the skin for up to 10 minutes. Remove completely with moisten cotton squares.
4. Hydrating Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to the skin. This step gives the skin an extra boost of hydration.
5. Customize the protocol with a combination of corrective daily care products to address your patient’s concerns and skincare goals. A suggested combination if targeting sensitive dry skin is to combine one to two pumps of both Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum and Dual Action Redness Relief and apply to the entire area of treatment.
Hydrate and Protect
7. Silkcoat® Balm and Hydrator Plus SPF 30 product – Complete the regimen with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
8. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.