1. Creamy Cleanser – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Hydrating Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals.
3. Hydrating Mask – Apply an even layer over the entire face. Leave on for up to 10 minutes. Remove with warm water.
4. Apply one to two pumps of Hydrating Serum with one to two pumps of Vitamin B3 Brightening Serum and apply to the entire surface of the face.
Hydrate and Protect
5. SilkCoat® Balm and Hydrator Plus SPF 30 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
6. Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster – Finish with a liberal application to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of lip lines.
Note: Apply the Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 prior to applying Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster to protect the lips from UVA and UVB exposure.