1. Facial Wash or Creamy Cleanser (or a combination of both) Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Hydrating Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals.
3. Hydrating Mask – Apply an even layer over the entire face. Leave on for up to 10 minutes. Remove with warm water.
4. Spot treat areas of breakouts with Acne Gel. Apply one to two pumps of Hydrating Serum with one to two pumps of Anti-Redness Serum and apply to the entire surface of the face.
Hydrate and Protect
5. Clearskin and Weightless Protection Broad Sprectrum SPF 45 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.