1. Facial Wash Oily/Problem – Cleanse the area of treatment thoroughly, remove with warm water and pat dry.
2. Nutrient Toner – Apply with a cotton pad to prep the skin. Allow the skin to dry. This product may sting or tingle on some individuals.
3. Detoxifying Mask (if skin is oily) – Apply a thin even layer over the entire face. Leave on until dry. The mask will turn light grey when completely dry. Remove with water.
4. Revitalizing Mask (if skin is dry) – Apply a thin even layer over the entire face. Leave on for 5 minutes. Remove with water.
5. Hydrating Serum – Apply one to two pumps to increase hydration and maintain optimal moisture levels.
6. Rejuvenating Serum – Apply one to two pumps to help calm and soothe the skin.
7. Anti-Redness Serum – Apply one to two pumps to help reduce redness and inflammation.
8. Acne Gel – Apply to the entire face as a weekly treatment.
Hydrate and Protect
9. ReBalance/Clearskin – Apply the appropriate moisturizer and Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45 – Complete the treatment with this combination to calm, hydrate and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.